• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Building is half the fun. I think my favorite EoW book I have is the HC you got me at NYCC. It is NEVER leaving the collection. (thumbs u

yeah I got to meet chuck that day to funny i was talking to a stranger thinking it was him. :facepalm:

Building is half the fun. I think my favorite EoW book I have is the HC you got me at NYCC. It is NEVER leaving the collection. (thumbs u

yeah I got to meet chuck that day to funny i was talking to a stranger thinking it was him. :facepalm:

My beard threw you off. Pretty funny!

Well, I can give you guys a little info here.. My buddy works at Appian Way, Leonardo DiCaprio's production company. He said when the first trade of EoW came out, he found it at their office because they were seeing if it had potential for a movie. That was all he said tho. I don't think anything ever became of it.

Hope you can make it out this year. :applause:

Going to try. Was planning on a con in August but timing wasn't right. So NY in October seems more likely!

Tons of #1's out there it seems.

Not so much the others.

East of West 1 49520

East of West 2 41840

East of West 3 39440

East of West 4 43230

East of West 5 36350

East of West 6 33380

East of West 7 32890

East of West 8 31060

East of West 9 29890

East of West 10 28850

Going to try. Was planning on a con in August but timing wasn't right. So NY in October seems more likely!

Good to hear if not you know your covered.

Not so much the others.

East of West 1 49520

East of West 2 41840

East of West 3 39440

East of West 4 43230

East of West 5 36350

East of West 6 33380

East of West 7 32890

East of West 8 31060

East of West 9 29890

East of West 10 28850

Let me clarify.

Available in 9.8.

(And no, I haven't checked the census lately, haha. Just my opinion based on eBay alerts.)

Not so much the others.

East of West 1 49520

East of West 2 41840

East of West 3 39440

East of West 4 43230

East of West 5 36350

East of West 6 33380

East of West 7 32890

East of West 8 31060

East of West 9 29890

East of West 10 28850

Seems like the series was taking a dive until it started to level off after issue 8. I wonder if it will decline gradually from here on out or it will remain leveled? At this point, one has to imagine that speculators are out and are not buying monthlies...