• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

2/18 - Only 106 left till a EOW registry! :banana:

2/21 - 99 left!

2/28 - 82 left!

3/6/14 - 76!

3/14 - 67 left

3/24 - 57 left!

3/28 - 49 left!

4/4 - 44 left

4/11 - 37 left!

4/17 - 21 left! :o

4/25 - OMG, only 14 left!! :banana:

Looks like I have to get my set ready and in order

2/18 - Only 106 left till a EOW registry! :banana:

2/21 - 99 left!

2/28 - 82 left!

3/6/14 - 76!

3/14 - 67 left

3/24 - 57 left!

3/28 - 49 left!

4/4 - 44 left

4/11 - 37 left!

4/17 - 21 left! :o

4/25 - OMG, only 14 left!! :banana:

04/29/2014 - EIGHT (8) Left!!!!

I just started reading this myself. It's a great series. I've only read a couple of the first few issues but it feels like a cross between Trigun, Kill Bill and Darksiders. I hope they keep it going for a while.

I just started reading this myself. It's a great series. I've only read a couple of the first few issues but it feels like a cross between Trigun, Kill Bill and Darksiders. I hope they keep it going for a while.

scheduled to run for a couple of years five or so at this point. Great to see new readers. (thumbs u

Hickman and Dragotta did an AMA on reddit for anyone interested. Not sure if it had been linked yet. Love this part...

[–]bibliophiled

Loving East of West so far!

Do you have the end of the story already planned out? If so, how many issues would the series ideally run for?

[–]DragottaArtist

We're looking at 50 to 60. It is growing, so maybe more. This is really a ? for Jon.

[–]JHickmanWriter

I think 60 is a pretty firm number, but we might tweak things here and there. The first twelve have been pretty fun, and as long as that continues for both of us, who cares...maybe we do more.

Hickman and Dragotta did an AMA on reddit for anyone interested. Not sure if it had been linked yet. Love this part...

[–]bibliophiled

Loving East of West so far!

Do you have the end of the story already planned out? If so, how many issues would the series ideally run for?

[–]DragottaArtist

We're looking at 50 to 60. It is growing, so maybe more. This is really a ? for Jon.

[–]JHickmanWriter

I think 60 is a pretty firm number, but we might tweak things here and there. The first twelve have been pretty fun, and as long as that continues for both of us, who cares...maybe we do more.

Thanks, I just wasted 2 hours reading AMA's....

Thanks for the link. Interesting that both of these guys are so fired up about issue #12. They mentioned the Ranger and company again and also stated that 60 issues were a given but might do more if I read their comments correctly. Woohoo :banana:

scheduled to run for a couple of years five or so at this point. Great to see new readers. (thumbs u

That's what I wanted to hear. I've caught up with all the issues and it only got better and better. Now to play the waiting game like everyone else... :tonofbricks: