• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Bestselling artists Jamie McKelvie (THE WICKED + THE DIVINE, Young Avengers) and Matthew Wilson (THE WICKED + THE DIVINE) team up to lend their artistic interpretation to a series of covers for six highly anticipated new launches and critically acclaimed series’ new story arcs coming from Image Comics this December.

10352279_873747659302801_1898274609837090608_n.jpg

Carl Grimes with lipstick?

Is he wearing his hair down over his eye to

cover that gaping hole in his head

now?

:o

-slym

I think he leaves the story to join My Chemical Romance

:gossip: MCR disbanded in 2013... Not a huge fan, but I do love their concept album, The Black Parade.

I liked that one and the Helena ? albumn. They are entertaining and the guitar solos sound a lot like Brian May from Queen.

:gossip: MCR disbanded in 2013... Not a huge fan, but I do love their concept album, The Black Parade.

I liked that one and the Helena ? albumn. They are entertaining and the guitar solos sound a lot like Brian May from Queen.

That one is Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge.. That album is actually pretty good. I would say better than the Black Parade

:) I gave up on that kind of music a little less than a decade ago. They were cool for their time though. I have determined the only rock music worth its salt was created between 1968-1978. (The Band, The Grateful Dead, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Dylan, CSN, Neil Young, etc.)

:) I gave up on that kind of music a little less than a decade ago. They were cool for their time though. I have determined the only rock music worth its salt was created between 1968-1978. (The Band, The Grateful Dead, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Dylan, CSN, Neil Young, etc.)

I love all of it. From Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee, and Elvis to the Foo Fighters, 30 Seconds to Mars, and everything in between.

:headbang:

Nick mentioned at NYCC that there will be 7 covers for issue #17

They will be released regionally. So depending on where you live, you will get one of the regions from the East Of West Map.

he also sad that all the covers lined up, will be one long composition

7 covers? Really? :sorry:

Nick mentioned at NYCC that there will be 7 covers for issue #17

They will be released regionally. So depending on where you live, you will get one of the regions from the East Of West Map.

he also sad that all the covers lined up, will be one long composition

I coulda swore he said 16, but I could be wrong