• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I can confirm that Jonathan will not be attending NYCC. There was a chance for a surprise appearance with Dragotta and Pitarra in our Artists Alley space, but alas, not to be.

Heading out tomorrow, see you all at the show!

:hi:

EoW is quickly becoming one of my favorites. And I am finally up to date.

This book :headbang:

But I need some help grasping some of the story:

Q1: The meeting at the wall. There was a ranger there (not 'the' ranger), correct?

Are rangers specific to a nation like Texas?

Q2: At the meeting at the wall. The president was one murder.

What was the purpose of the other murder? Who committed that other murder (head shot off)?

Q3: The ranger sniped Wolf's father. The Ranger said he was killing one of the Chosen.

Was the Wolf's father one of the Chosen? Was the Wolf's father the Native American at the original meeting of the chosen at Armistice?

Thank you for the assistance boards.

Q1: The meeting at the wall. There was a ranger there (not 'the' ranger), correct?

What was the purpose of the other murder? Who committed that other murder (head shot off)?

Q3: The ranger sniped Wolf's father. The Ranger said he was killing one of the Chosen.

Was the Wolf's father one of the Chosen? Was the Wolf's father the Native American at the original meeting of the chosen at Armistice?

Q1: Yes, exactly that.. Texas Rangers

Q2: The other one was to frame the PRA as instigators against the Union, even more so than they already were.

Q3: Yes, he was Chevyo, he introduces himself earlier in volume 1, but briefly. I believe the original Native American was Red Cloud, from the flashbacks in the very beginning of the first volume.

Q1: Yes, exactly that.. Texas Rangers

Q2: The other one was to frame the PRA as instigators against the Union, even more so than they already were.

Q3: Yes, he was Chevyo, he introduces himself earlier in volume 1, but briefly. I believe the original Native American was Red Cloud, from the flashbacks in the very beginning of the first volume.

Thanks. (thumbs u

got to talk to Nick about the series. its going 50 issues. 10 trades, and 5 Hard Covers

That's a bummer. They talked about up to 60 all of last year. Still, at the current rate, that's almost 4 more years before the end. I want to savior it. Thanks for the info. (thumbs u

That's nice money for 4 all the same, I bought the set from Felix with bonus ones, which btw were packaged amazingly. I'm having them framed for Xmas & then I'll post a group shot

Just got back from NYCC. Another incredible show! Thanks to all the EoW fans/collectors who stopped by the table. Cool meeting so many boardies!

Nick worked hard on his commission list and just about finished all of them. He penciled them at home and finished inking during the show. I don't have scans for all the pieces, but will post them as I get them from the buyers. For now, here are a few for your enjoyment. Believe it or not, not everyone asks for EoW. Shocking!

260914133449J2tAyGok3k.jpg

131014182917f2cZ0j3K4f.jpg

131014182917y3JEFeNITu.jpg