• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I haven't been able to find out anything other than the Emo cover. 16 has a release date of 12/10. Seeing that it's only 3 weeks away its seems they would have released info on the other variant covers by now. How are shops suppose to order so close to release date?

I haven't been able to find out anything other than the Emo cover. 16 has a release date of 12/10. Seeing that it's only 3 weeks away its seems they would have released info on the other variant covers by now. How are shops suppose to order so close to release date?

Pure speculation...

My guess is that the regional variant is the A cover and the W&D style cover is the B. Dealers wouldn't have to order specifically, since the cover is being determined by location rather than preference.

A specific regular cover image hasn't been released for this issue yet since there is no one regular cover.

Of course, I could be totally wrong on this.

Edit: Looks like TBP beat me to it (thumbs u

Edited by Solar

If one of the "regions" is the UK I could be up for doing a swap for a different region.

I'm up for that. (thumbs u

Likewise.

Figure there's enough of us to get a regional copy for everyone wanting to do an exchange.

B|TCH PLANET #1 (Diamond Code OCT148037) Cover B and SHUTTER #7 (Diamond Code OCT148038) Cover B by McKelvie and Wilson will hit shelves on 12/10. Order details of EAST OF WEST #16 cover by McKelvie and Wilson to come.

mckelvia.png

The titles that will feature variant covers by McKelvie/Wilson include B|TCH PLANET #1, SHUTTER #7, RUMBLE #1, REVIVAL #26, THE WICKED + THE DIVINE #6, and EAST OF WEST #16.

Retailers interested in the McKelvie/Wilson covers should refer to the Image Comics Retailer Newsletter for ordering information or inquire with their Diamond Customer Service representative.