• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

manifest (tv rumor) rat queens (tv rumor) sex criminals (tv rumor)

there has never been a single blip of a tv or movie rumor for EoW....great story but without going that extra mile it just won't be very desirable.

there has never been a single blip of a tv or movie rumor for EoW....great story but without going that extra mile it just won't be very desirable.

Eventually this book will out price them all... except for perhaps Rat Queens. I honestly believe it is a classic in the making.

Eventually this book will out price them all... except for perhaps Rat Queens. I honestly believe it is a classic in the making.

It will outstory them all if nothing changes. I adore Rat Queens and will always have a set in my collection. East of West gets top shelf billing as long as it stays on the tracks. I truly hope they expand on this world with other books. I could see them building a universe out of this book.

It will outstory them all if nothing changes. I adore Rat Queens and will always have a set in my collection. East of West gets top shelf billing as long as it stays on the tracks. I truly hope they expand on this world with other books. I could see them building a universe out of this book.

I'm pretty sure that it'll be over when it's over... unless it blows up and gets Saga big, in which case the direction may change.

I will say this - Hickman had better be really careful when he starts to reveal how this world works, because anything other than awesome reveals will be a large letdown. Hopefully he has some aces up his sleeve.

The RRP has a 90 day GPA of $310.00 after a high of $650.00 (!!!) in 2013.

It has been all downhill since release.

While other books I consider to be vastly inferior to this one skyrocket, EoW #1's average less than $40.00 a pop.

Crazy world we live in.

Or maybe I'm the crazy one, lol .

I think EoW world is in a snowglobe sitting on a Giant's bookshelf.

Hickman better do way better than that... like, the Giant's world, that EoW is a snowglobe in, should be a snowglobe ... on a midget's bedside table.

And that's how East of West ended.

The RRP has a 90 day GPA of $310.00 after a high of $650.00 (!!!) in 2013.

It has been all downhill since release.

While other books I consider to be vastly inferior to this one skyrocket, EoW #1's average less than $40.00 a pop.

Crazy world we live in.

Or maybe I'm the crazy one, lol .

#1 definitely got varianted (I know, I just made that word up) to death, but I like the RRP long term. The series has steady readership over 20K at issue 17. That's pretty strong in today's market.

According to the solicitations, EoW volume 4 is only 4 issues, and 20 starts the new arc.. That's different. Also, not sure how I feel about that cover.. I don't know if the Yellow is working for me.

Yeah, I hope they change that tone.