• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Yeah, I want mine, but it's been a long time since I paid, so a refund at this point would be acceptable.

We will see.

I don't know if anyone has experience with an issue like this, but according to PayPal tracking, the package was delivered to my home back in January. I didn't get it though...

Would the Post Office be responsible, or am I just out of luck...?

Ugh.

I've never not had a package issue like this in all my years of buying stuff. Bound to have happened at some point, I suppose.

Well I believe Priority Mail has $50-100 in automatically included insurance coverage now. Not sure how they treat a package that says 'delivered' but never showed though. Worth putting a claim in to find out.

Did you track down the seller?

Well I believe Priority Mail has $50-100 in automatically included insurance coverage now. Not sure how they treat a package that says 'delivered' but never showed though. Worth putting a claim in to find out.

Did you track down the seller?

Yeah, I did.

I sent him an email, and am waiting for his response.

Since it shows as "delivered", I'm not sure if it is on him or me to get it resolved.

I've never had to deal with a situation like this. At least it isn't something that was expensive.

I love the dialogue between Babylon and Balloon!

I was hoping his Dad would reach him by the end of the TPB! Hopefully later!

Also enjoyed the smack he laid on that Horseman during his escape!

Edited by TXReplicant

Wow I love the colors on that. I know some people have been down on the covers in general for being 1/2 covers, but I like the layout personally.

I really do enjoy the colors as well.

I'm fine with the covers because they maintain a unified aesthetic / design scheme. The entire book is well designed.

This is it for me. It's a really big pet peeve of mine when the design changes in the middle of a series for no reason.