• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hulk to be 007?!

28 posts in this topic

From IMDB:

Australian actor Eric Bana may be set to be the next James Bond - beating Jude Law, Orlando Bloom and Heath Ledger to the part of the British spy. The Hulk star, 35, is still in negotiations with movie bosses to take over the coveted role from Pierce Brosnan in the next installment, which sees 007 on a mission to save the world from a killer virus. A source says, "Eric is the guy they want but he has a reputation for being demanding. They want to modernize Bond and turn him into a youthful, suave and modern hero to compete with the likes of Spider-Man and Keanu Reeves in The Matrix." Bana is married to TV publicist Rebecca Gleeson and they have two children together - Klaus, five, and Sophia, two.

hulkbond.jpg

I heard the other contenders were GREEN with envy!! 27_laughing.gif

Eric Bana? You've got to be kidding. Clive Owen should be the guy. Without hesitation.

Heidi Macdonald would applaud you.

As would Mrs. Donut. Mr. Owen has exploded to the top of Mrs. Donut's "No Strings/No Committment/No Worries" one night stand list. Owen-Val Kilmer-Viggo Mortensen.

I thought all Bond Actors has to be From the UK

Isnt Bana Aussie?

George Lazenby was an Aussie too. gossip.gif

I think Clive Owen is the best choice among the actors named. I guess I'd rather see Eric Bana than androgynous Orlando Bloom, for example, but surely there must be better choices out there. I have to say that this "younger Bond" idea sounds about as good as the "Young Avengers" idea, though. foreheadslap.gif

They want to modernize Bond and turn him into a youthful, suave and modern hero to compete with the likes of Spider-Man and Keanu Reeves in The Matrix."

Good idea.

It's only worked for 40 years now.

Makes all the sense in the world to change it now.

foreheadslap.gif

As much of a big Bond fan I think they should retire or killed off Bond,or as least die at the hands of his evil "clone"...... 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Then the clone says...

The names Bond

Bond Reilly

Eric Bana??...............Eric Bana??..........

If you want someone young, then go with Colin Farrell.....

Eric Bana has the charisma of a potato... tongue.gif

Thats unfair to Potatoes

Eric Bana??...............Eric Bana??..........

If you want someone young, then go with Colin Farrell.....

Eric Bana has the charisma of a potato... tongue.gif

Thats unfair to Potatoes

mashed, boiled or baked? confused-smiley-013.gif