• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's TPB King ??? Was I scammed?

9 posts in this topic

Whats the deal? I purchased a Superman Archives vol 1 on eBAY back in Early June, and still havent received it. I've also sent a private message to this seller on this board, and an email thru ebay asking the status... Now all of the sudden, ebay tells me his account has been suspended and Im out 35$ !!!! I can't even pull the auction up anymore because he was selling mulitples. The only transaction I have of this is thru paypal.... !!!!

Im seriously pissed at this point because I have gotten no responses, and Im out 35$ for a book that was bought in plenty of time to be a gift to a friend who has since moved to Philly before I could give him the book !!!

Mad isnt even the word.......

893frustrated.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

sumo.gif

Whats the deal? I purchased a Superman Archives vol 1 on eBAY back in Early June, and still havent received it. I've also sent a private message to this seller on this board, and an email thru ebay asking the status... Now all of the sudden, ebay tells me his account has been suspended and Im out 35$ !!!! I can't even pull the auction up anymore because he was selling mulitples. The only transaction I have of this is thru paypal.... !!!!

Im seriously pissed at this point because I have gotten no responses, and Im out 35$ for a book that was bought in plenty of time to be a gift to a friend who has since moved to Philly before I could give him the book !!!

Mad isnt even the word.......

893frustrated.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

sumo.gif

frown.gif

There's a "gossip" thread up in General about it... Search the last week for "gossip" in the subject line and you should find it.

You WUZ robbed! Robbed I tell you!

Or, perhaps your book is in the 'shipping queue' in which case you'll probably get back next week's CGC economy submissions before your archive arrives... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd be happy to get "2 months ago" CGC MODERN submissions back.

sorry.gif

Don't worry, the House is a good and honest guy, just gets WAAAAY behind schedule with his shipping from what I hear. Knowing the House he'll probably make it up to you. He was suspended from Ebay recently due to a simple error with his contact info. -----Sid

Or, perhaps your book is in the 'shipping queue' in which case you'll probably get back next week's CGC economy submissions before your archive arrives... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

YOU'VE SOLVED TWO MYSTERIES! 'HOUSE IS WORKING IN THE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT AT CGC! IT ALL ADDS UP! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

sorry.gif

YOU'VE SOLVED TWO MYSTERIES! 'HOUSE IS WORKING IN THE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT AT CGC! IT ALL ADDS UP! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Or CGC ships for House.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hey, don't worry about it. you'll get the book. and i bet if you PM lighthouse and ask him to ship it to your friend instead, he'd do it.

you'll get your book...just might take awhile.

and when is he going to answer that email i sent him? tongue.gif