• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comic Con XXIV is January 19-20, 2013 in the VCC Hall

23 posts in this topic

I assume Flying Donut will put up the Convention Hall thread for SETUP this Friday night.

Our email blast to all board members who signed up to be notified will go out tonight. (thumbs u

The last two VCCs have conflicted with the schedule in my real life - I'll have to sit this one out as a seller.

I love the VCCs, both for buying and selling. :cloud9:

Guys, I'm not sure I grasp the virtual con thing...do we go to a web page and buy/sell items? Sorry if I sound stupid, but I see items for sale/to buy posted here everyday. Is there something different I'm missing?

Here's the VCC convention hall last time

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6081704#Post6081704

Guys, I'm not sure I grasp the virtual con thing...do we go to a web page and buy/sell items? Sorry if I sound stupid, but I see items for sale/to buy posted here everyday. Is there something different I'm missing?

Usually its a chance for people to give money to Greggy.

What about lego sets? I think I might have an extra Death Star round.

Can you trade in the VCC?

yes