• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Only five?

I only collect the games I want to play or have a tie to. This one is probably too expensive for me to hang onto. Of all the rare games this is the one I might keep because I love the show. I got a DT1 CIB in the same deal and that is a keeper.

Very nice! At first I only saw the game boy and not the signature and I kinda wondered what was up but the signatures are great, congrats! The guy's signature goes for as much as some presidents! lol

Saints Row 4, I hate and love it at the same time, just a glorified DLC really

I've read that it was originally planned as DLC and then expanded or padded out a bit to full campaign game length.

Today's the big day. I got my copy, and I'll be home to play it in a couple of hours.

408729.jpg

MSFT has upped the clock speeds for both the graphics (800MHz to 853MHz) and the CPU (1.6GHz to 1.75GHz) on the Xbox One. Just a little FYI.

I have basically no knowledge of tech. Word from developers currently working on both systems is that the PS4 out-muscles the Xbone.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/playstation-4-noticeably-faster-than-xbox-one-report-6414431

Edited by COI