• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quadman78's forum of repute

44 posts in this topic

I bought a great looking low grade X-Men #1 from Randy and it arrived safe and sound. Quick shipping from Canada that cost him extra which I appreciated. Thanks again Randy!

macho-man-randy-savage-national-holiday.jpg

OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH BROTHER!!!!!

Randy is awesome. Pure and simple. Great guy to deal with. Great singing voice. Just awesome. Sold me my grail (Daredevil #1 :cloud9: ) with time payments. Shipped it when I was halfway paid because he knew how much I couldn't wait to have it in hand. Super safe and secure shipping. He even covered the expedited shipping to get it to me fast!

Everytime I'd tell him "I'll try to get your a payment this weekend" ... his reply was always - Take your time. No Rush. Plenty of time. No worries. Etc. etc.

Just a A++ World Class Guy! Thank you buddy! I hope he gets more books I need so I can buy form him again! (worship)

Randy was great to work with! I bought a bunch of early Iron Man's and they were great quality and packaged well. He even threw in an extra high quality book for some slightly delayed timing which wasn't necessary. Super guy! Communicates well and takes care of his buyers.

Thanks again Randy!

I really like the books!!!

Purchased 2 slabbed Action 45 and 81 from Randy's current thread. I am very impressed, with the books and with the professional service. I really enjoyed the negotiation Randy, and I appreciate the fast shipping. Many thanks, I look forward to doing this again. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Purchased a CGC 5.0 TOS 1

Double boxed. Fast shipping. Fair price.

What's not to like.

Great guy to talk comics with too

Highly recommended seller

A very happy international buyer!

Securely packed three slabs in bubble wrap, boxed within a box and sent on a super fast jet to the UK.

Great stuff

Glad you got them...was afraid with all the trouble the Post Office had figuring out how to ship it out lol