• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

something about the left leg...

21 posts in this topic

I was looking at the cover to AF15 tonight, and the right leg just looked "funny". I know Kirby was doing a macho legs apart pose, but swinging on a web? Just seems like the legs would both be trailing behind, ...

what do you think?

133811.jpg.9561726e8cd2c58f8eb4deacae6b04ef.jpg

If you look at closely then I think the who.e angle of spidey is wrong. Where is he swinging from and what direction is he going?

Remember the old 60's Spiderman cartoon? One of the stock shots would show him swinging above the city skyline. What were his webs attached to, clouds? lol

If you look at closely then I think the who.e angle of spidey is wrong. Where is he swinging from and what direction is he going?

Remember the old 60's Spiderman cartoon? One of the stock shots would show him swinging above the city skyline. What were his webs attached to, clouds? lol

Don't ask too many questions :makepoint:

You know, just as an aside, for years I interpreted that cover as Spidey saving somebody and whisking them to safety, not the apprehension of a criminal.

Just the way I initially saw it.

Ha! Interesting, that's how I've always seen it too. ;)