• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

I'm only halfway through #5 (saving the rest for tomorrow), but

good lord, the fight scenes midway through the issue were insane. :applause: Felt like I was watching the best widescreen action movie of the year. Goosebumps on the "Mommy hears everything" panel when Chloe shows up. Had a dumb grin on my face when I put the issue down. :)

I wish this series were on issue #10 or #15 or #20. I'm already a bit heartbroken that there will be another long wait ahead.

It is SO awesome !!! I love it !!!

This story reminds me of The Authority when they doing that book together. Jeez what a great day if comics. Its freakin' stupid how great this book is and...

I completely agree that this is the best widescreen art I've seen in a decade !

:sumo: CHLOE :sumo:

Copy and paste from Millar's website forum

Jupiter's Legacy is two volumes. The first volume concludes with the extra sized issue 5 and the second volume will likewise be five issues. We're starting book two in late Autumn of this year, banking pretty much the whole series so we can go monthly, which all 2015 Millarworld books are. It's literally risk free if all the issues are lying in a drawer an simply released every four weeks. No delays is going to be delicious.

Details of the prequel series, which we're running between these volumes, will be released at the end of this week. I'm so excited about this book. It's at least as good as the sister title and I can't wait to get it out there. It's set a generation back and is another big epic, this one set in the time when the parents of the people in Jupiter's Legacy are all young. Mad Men meets Super-Friends is a nice summary.

Heres the link

http://forums.millarworld.tv/index.php?/topic/105417-jupiters-legacy-5-covers/

Copy and paste from Millar's website forum

Jupiter's Legacy is two volumes. The first volume concludes with the extra sized issue 5 and the second volume will likewise be five issues. We're starting book two in late Autumn of this year, banking pretty much the whole series so we can go monthly, which all 2015 Millarworld books are. It's literally risk free if all the issues are lying in a drawer an simply released every four weeks. No delays is going to be delicious.

Details of the prequel series, which we're running between these volumes, will be released at the end of this week. I'm so excited about this book. It's at least as good as the sister title and I can't wait to get it out there. It's set a generation back and is another big epic, this one set in the time when the parents of the people in Jupiter's Legacy are all young. Mad Men meets Super-Friends is a nice summary.

Heres the link

http://forums.millarworld.tv/index.php?/topic/105417-jupiters-legacy-5-covers/

Very good news. Here is a little more from Millar

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/01/15/will-jupiters-legacy-prequelsequel-called-jupiters-requiem-jupiters-circle/