• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

Cool so this series is taking place between the Jupiter's Legacy arcs

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2015/01/20/mark-millar-on-jupiters-circle-the-heroic-side-of-superheroes-has-been-missing/

"Millar has announced Jupiter’s Circle, a 10-issue companion series with art from Wilfredo Torres set to release in between Legacy’s first and second halves.

Described as “Mad Men meets SuperFriends,” Jupiter’s Circle is designed to be a quieter series than Jupiter’s Legacy. According to Millar, Circle focuses on what happens between the panels of classic Silver Age heroics—the doubts and fears of the stoic, square-jawed heroes, their personal lives, and the ways they are just as frail and full of doubt as their children will turn out to be."

I remember thinking this series would be another series that comic snobs would love and praise as above the normal comic book.

Thankfully I was wrong after issue 5 I am hooked for the long run on this series.

Jupiter's Legacy, Quitely winning over comicbook fan since April 24, 2013.

I remember thinking this series would be another series that comic snobs would love and praise as above the normal comic book.

Thankfully I was wrong after issue 5 I am hooked for the long run on this series.

Haha. I see what you did there....

(tsk)

I cant imagine what another more talented artist could have don't for this book. I just don't care for how he does facial anatomy among other things.