• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

For sale is this great copy of TWD 1. :news:SOLD! Have a winner + runner up, so unless disaster hits, this sale is closed. Thank you.

It has great gloss and I grade this as a VF/NM with maybe a chance of NM- with a press (?)

It has a couple of spine stress ticks and slight discoloration/rust on the staples.

Book lays flat and is overall a great, very clean,sharp copy.

See detail photos of all the book.

I tried to take as many photos of the book as possible, including all the corners from front and back, front and back covers and staples, but will provide extra info or extra photos on demand.

On top of this I will offer 2 foreign copies of this book. One in German, one in Portuguese. Both are new and unread.

See last 2 photos.

Asking 750 USD shipped for the lot.

Postage with registered mail and tracking number.

Paypal Payment accepted. Returns accepted if you find something that is not mentioned on this description and are not happy with the book.

Books will be bagged + boarded and very well protected for international shipping,

Will ship only to the following countries as they are the ones that offer the registered + tracking number option:

Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, France, Finland,UK, ROI, Iceland, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and Canada.

I have made a good few deals here in the boards and can provide references if needed, and you will find that am very easy to work with in case you decide to get this.

Will sell by PM but :takeit: trumps it.

Will not sell to people on probation list or HOS

Thanks for looking :)

twd1front.jpg

twd1corner4.jpg

twd1corner3.jpg

twd1corner.jpg

twd1corner2.jpg

twd1laying.jpg

twd1back.jpg

twdbackcorner4.jpg

twdbackcorner3.jpg

twd1backcorner1.jpg

twd1backcorner2.jpg

twd1sttprint.jpg

twd1staple2.jpg

twd1staple1.jpg

TWD 1 - In Portuguese -This book is new and unread, but it has a small NCB crease on the right bottom Corner.

It must have been from shipping.

I´m sure It can be pressed out if you are looking to submit.

TWD1-InPortuguese.jpg

TWD 1 - In German - This book is new and unread and for the life of me I can´t see anything wrong with it.

TWD1-InGerman.jpg

For sale is this great copy of TWD 1.

It has great gloss and I grade this as a VF/NM with maybe a chance of NM- with a press (?)

It has a couple of spine stress ticks and slight discoloration/rust on the staples.

Book lays flat and is overall a great, very clean,sharp copy.

See detail photos of all the book.

I tried to take as many photos of the book as possible, including all the corners from front and back, front and back covers and staples, but will provide extra info or extra photos on demand.

On top of this I will offer 2 foreign copies of this book. One in German, one in Portuguese. Both are new and unread.

See last 2 photos.

Asking 750 USD shipped for the lot.

Postage with registered mail and tracking number.

Paypal Payment accepted. Returns accepted if you find something that is not mentioned on this description and are not happy with the book.

Books will be bagged + boarded and very well protected for international shipping,

Will ship only to the following countries as they are the ones that offer the registered + tracking number option:

Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, France, Finland,UK, ROI, Iceland, Sweden, Switzerland, USA and Canada.

I have made a good few deals here in the boards and can provide references if needed, and you will find that am very easy to work with in case you decide to get this.

Will sell by PM but :takeit: trumps it.

Will not sell to people on probation list or HOS

Thanks for looking :)

twd1front.jpg

twd1corner4.jpg

twd1corner3.jpg

twd1corner.jpg

twd1corner2.jpg

twd1laying.jpg

twd1back.jpg

twdbackcorner4.jpg

twdbackcorner3.jpg

twd1backcorner1.jpg

twd1backcorner2.jpg

twd1sttprint.jpg

twd1staple2.jpg

twd1staple1.jpg

TWD 1 - In Portuguese -This book is new and unread, but it has a small NCB crease on the right bottom Corner.

It must have been from shipping.

I´m sure It can be pressed out if you are looking to submit.

TWD1-InPortuguese.jpg

:takeit:

TWD 1 - In German - This book is new and unread and for the life of me I can´t see anything wrong with it.

TWD1-InGerman.jpg

\

:takeit:9'

/