• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD MOVED

18 posts in this topic

I don't know that it makes a huge difference, but is there a reason you didnt' sell in modern/copper? Seems like you might have had a somewhat more 'focused' audience there...

lol Oddly enough, the last time I listed in the modern thread it was suggested I move it to the Mixed thread for a "broader view" and I got pretty quick results from doing so. If there's not movement here I'll probably give it a try before sulking my way to eBay (still hoping that won't be necessary :wishluck: )

I don't know that it makes a huge difference, but is there a reason you didnt' sell in modern/copper? Seems like you might have had a somewhat more 'focused' audience there...

I agree...Throw this into the Cooper/Modern Section and if you're willing to do time payments, I bet you'd have no trouble moving these beauties !

I agree...Throw this into the Cooper/Modern Section and if you're willing to do time payments, I bet you'd have no trouble moving these beauties !

Put saga in the title over there doh!