• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters-Lee/Romita Sr+Jr/Shooter/Claremont/Austin/Sinnott/Trimpe/DeFalco

251 posts in this topic

We are no longer charging prep fees. We encourage everyone to prep their own books except for Yellow Signature Series books being re-submitted. Leave those for us!

This is a signing that took a lot of effort to coordinate. It is an excellent opportunity to get a large # of phenomenal autographs and save on grading and shipping at the same time.

We will also be attending the Boston Comic Con and accepting submissions so it will be possible to add requests from that guest list. Obviously any additional talent fees will be passed on.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to pm or email me. I pride myself on good communication at all costs.

Wow. Congrats Sean. That's quite a lineup.

:applause:

Gotta amit, it was a little sad looking up there and not seeing Joe's name on the list. :(

I thought the same thing. It's a great lineup but seeing Joe's name on that list was always something special. :(

From the last Masters signing with Joe (I feel very lucky to have this pic to go along with my book, thanks guys!)

IMG_1633_zpse4464f52.jpg

I was fortunate to get Joe's signature during a Masters signing as well, and was very glad to have had that opportunity. That book got signed by Gene Colan as well as Joe, and if that wasn't Gene's last signing it was close to it. RIP to them both, they are missed.

EDIT: Just noticed that Joe signed it exactly 2 years ago today, which is pretty cool.

TOS83CGCss.jpg

ColanSimon.jpg

Sadly a lot of Joe's missing. I thought people meant Joe Kubert, but I guess it could be Joe Simon too, which is probably what people meant.

Guys thanks for all of the kind words. It does not feel the same without Joe Simon or Gene Colan...I agree.

I wish that Joe Kubert were still around too. I definitely would have tried to add him to this lineup.

I did not include a Sal Buscema mailaway at the end like I have in years past because incorporating a mailaway with all of these private signings is difficult.

What is good to know is that all of these books will hopefully be handed in at Boston Comic Con!

Sadly a lot of Joe's missing. I thought people meant Joe Kubert, but I guess it could be Joe Simon too, which is probably what people meant.

I meant Simon, but yeah, Kubert as well. Simon was a fixture on Sean's Master's tours, don't think Kubert was ever part of it.

I meant Simon, but yeah, Kubert as well. Simon was a fixture on Sean's Master's tours, don't think Kubert was ever part of it.

Joe Kubert was in the works when the sad news of his passing came down. He will be missed.

Joe Kubert was in the works when the sad news of his passing came down. He will be missed.

I only spoke to Joe K. twice. Both times briefly. But both times he came across as both a man's man and a gentle soul, which is rare. I am always sad when legends pass, but I really miss Joe, because he influenced and was a part of the lives of so many other great creators.

Sorry to hijack the Masters thread. Get all these guys while they can still be gotten!!