• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters-Lee/Romita Sr+Jr/Shooter/Claremont/Austin/Sinnott/Trimpe/DeFalco

251 posts in this topic

Just how much space do I need to leave for stan & some of these other guys around his age or so ?.. am I able to just mark with a sharpie on the bag where about I want the sigs & then let you do the rest or ?.. also wondering if I am able to request any thing extra with someone like stan something like "with great power" or "excelsior!" would be like a grail book for me lol:) Or would stuff like that cost more ?..

Just how much space do I need to leave for stan & some of these other guys around his age or so ?.. am I able to just mark with a sharpie on the bag where about I want the sigs & then let you do the rest or ?.. also wondering if I am able to request any thing extra with someone like stan something like "with great power" or "excelsior!" would be like a grail book for me lol:) Or would stuff like that cost more ?..

Stuff like that would cost more. and chances are once stan gets in a signing flow he wont sign anything but is name, you can go for it, but doubt it will happen

Hi what MkKiller said about Stan can be true.

Leaving too much space is better than leaving too little space.

I suggest to look on ebay or look on the boards at examples of these signatures and take that into account when you prep.

If you are sending a CGC case just take a sharpie and draw a box on the case where you want the sigs. Then I will prep the book that way.

Best,

Sean

Think I just bought my last book for this (though said that last week), looks like I'm probably sending an X-men 111, 120, 125, 129, 132, 134, 135, 137, 140, 141, 142 and a few pints of plasma to pay for them....

Book sent today. Very excited for this and I think I might have prepped it correctly this time. So excited about both of those I forgot the invoice fee. So I will PayPal you $10 tonight to cover it. Sorry about that Sean.