• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh Oh Oh

83 posts in this topic

I just hope he's using this newfound time to get those phone records. $1000 is a lot to leave on the table.

I'm willing to up the ante...and put something in it for both of us.

If he can prove I EVER called his house (proof proof, not ohohoh proof)....he gets $10,000.

If he (more like when he admits) he can't prove it he leaves the boards forever.

For $10k, I'd call his house...

I have NO idea what is going on here, lol

I just hope he's using this newfound time to get those phone records. $1000 is a lot to leave on the table.

If he can prove I EVER called his house (proof proof, not ohohoh proof)....he gets $10,000.

If he (more like when he admits) he can't prove it he leaves the boards forever.

Deal.

Have you run this scenario past your lawyer?

I hired the prestigious firm of Kickham, Harter, and Indagroyne

They are all on board.

They love a good call on the carpet.

They are all on board.

You should've went with this guy.

http://m.newsok.com/oklahoma-city-attorney-disbarred-after-new-charges-are-filed/article/3748215

They are all on board.

I once retained the Services of Harry, Comb Over, and Bald.