• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh Oh Oh

83 posts in this topic

I just hope he's using this newfound time to get those phone records. $1000 is a lot to leave on the table.

I'm willing to up the ante...and put something in it for both of us.

If he can prove I EVER called his house (proof proof, not ohohoh proof)....he gets $10,000.

If he (more like when he admits) can't prove it he leaves the boards forever.

I believe his number is 1-800-MANLOVE. How many times have you called that in the last few months? Be honest.

I just hope he's using this newfound time to get those phone records. $1000 is a lot to leave on the table.

I'm willing to up the ante...and put something in it for both of us.

If he can prove I EVER called his house (proof proof, not ohohoh proof)....he gets $10,000.

If he (more like when he admits) can't prove it he leaves the boards forever.

I believe his number is 1-800-MANLOVE. How many times have you called that in the last few months? Be honest.

It's a trap....that's JJ's number. I know because the $5.99 a minute charge on my credit card statement has his name on it.

I ahve to say, while I do not think that it is who he thinks that called him, I would not be shocked to find out that someone did call him.

I ahve to say, while I do not think that it is who he thinks that called him, I would not be shocked to find out that someone did call him.

He who smelt it dealt it. :baiting: