• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

Totallllllly killed my Ramos. I didn't even get a shade background lol

I paid extra for the background, if that makes you feel better. It's a new option (I believe?) he's offering.

Correct HCE paid the new price of $500 for it ($575 after my fees and cgc) Compared to the old $300 price I actually think this one was worth the new fee. I thought it was killer myself. Looks a lot more refined than most of the Ramos stuff we have seen in the last year.

Reminds me of the Phoenix we have all be gushing over but with Background.

The first ever wraparound cover from Clayton Crain. Birthday cake added for my birthday. lol

59AC44AC-4A0F-4179-BF8E-A349450AF149-2859-0000023266AAEEE9_zps2535009f.jpg

:o Wow :o Did you go through his email to get this one or did you get it done at the Con? I think I've sent him an email once a month, put in for two kickstarters, and still dont get a response. Oh well... Amazing pick-up.

The first ever wraparound cover from Clayton Crain. Birthday cake added for my birthday. lol

:o Wow :o Did you go through his email to get this one or did you get it done at the Con? I think I've sent him an email once a month, put in for two kickstarters, and still dont get a response. Oh well... Amazing pick-up.

I got in contact with him at RCCC. He's pretty hard to reach through email.

got to send nudez also with the emails. :devil:

:jokealert: