• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketch: Stealthy Ladies

243 posts in this topic

psylocke.jpgdangergirl-2.jpgjsc_Black-Widow.jpg250px-Elektra_3.jpgBlack_Cat.jpgcatwoman.jpgshadowcat.jpgx-23.jpgmystique.jpg

Who owns is the Best Stealthy Lady CGC SS Sketch around? You decide!

:rulez:

1) Sketch must contain a lady known for being stealthy.

2) CGC SS Only. Any sketches currently en route to or presently at CGC for CGC SS are also acceptable.

3) If you know of a sketch that you think is the best nominate it. One nomination per owner. Owner with multiple sketches nominated must pick only one sketch to be voted on.

4) When nominating, please include artist name and owner's board name. Any sketch w/o all this info will not be eligible. Also having the CGC label visible does not negate this; as not all labels are readable. Recommend way to present the sketch is:

Owner: Beachbum

Artist: Jamie Tyndall and Nei Ruffino

Psylocke%2520-%2520Sketch%2520by%2520Jamie%2520Tyndall%252C%2520colored%2520by%2520Nei%2520Ruffino.jpg

5) Round 1: All nominated Sketches will be voted on in a Poll. Then the Top 2 will face off. The winner will be declared the Best of the Best Stealthy Lady CGC SS Sketch!

6) Tie Breaks: In the event of a tie for the second spot in the Finals, a 48 hour sudden death round between the tied sketches will be implemented. In the event of a tie at the end of the finals, a 24 hour sudden death poll will be implemented.

7) One Month after being declared the winner, A sketch may challenge for the title. The new challenger(s) must be nominated by 3 board members. In the event of multiple challengers wanting to take on the champ, they will first compete against each other in a battle royal. The winner of the battle royal will then get a title shot at the existing champ.

8) What makes the best sketch is up to the voter: Best Art, Artists, Grade …

Get Your Nominations in. Voting for Round 1 starts Monday 1/28/13.

The Winner gets Bragging Rights and will decide the next category!

Below is a small list of potential stealthy ladies who are eligible. This is by no means every stealthy lady that is eligible. If you aren't sure if a character is eligible, feel free to PM any member of the Sketch Illuminati for a offical decision.

• Abbey Chase
  • Any shield agent hydra agent and sword agent
  • Batgirl
  • Batwoman
  • Black Widow
  • Black Canary
  • Black Cat
  • Catwoman
  • Domino
  • Elektra
  • Hit Girl
  • Huntress
  • Katana
  • Kitty Pryde
  • Lady Bullseye
  • Lady Deadpool
  • Mocking Bird
  • Mystique
  • Phantom Girl
  • Psylocke
  • Raven
  • Silk Spectre
  • Spider-Woman
  • Sue Storm
  • Sydney Savage
  • X-23

If you aren't sure if a character is eligible, feel free to PM any member of the Sketch Illuminati for a offical decision.

How would this be possible when the first rule of the Sketch Illuminati is that you don't talk about the Sketch Illuminati?

I get to use my she-hulk! About time!
she hulk is stealthy?

If you look at it from the perspective of she can sneak into somewhere in human form and then bulk up into she hulk, I'll allow it :D

so if the character is not stealthy but drawn being stealthy?

I get to use my she-hulk! About time!
she hulk is stealthy?

If you look at it from the perspective of she can sneak into somewhere in human form and then bulk up into she hulk, I'll allow it :D

so if the character is not stealthy but drawn being stealthy?

Interesting point. I guess it's how much time the character spends being stealthy. My personal opinion is the majority of the characters time should be spent being stealthy.

can u imagine a comic with the story of hulk tryin to be stealthy lol

lol, good point, .Troy have another option?

16i5m36.jpg