• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watching Daredevil: The Director's Cut, and...

46 posts in this topic

I haven't seen the Director' Cut at all, though I've seen the reg. version a few times. Enjoying it greatly so far.

True that Bullseye is the weakest link, though if you distance it from the comic book version, it's not too bad.

And I dearly love Jennifer Garner. I'd have her children.

I haven't seen the Director' Cut at all, though I've seen the reg. version a few times. Enjoying it greatly so far.

True that Bullseye is the weakest link, though if you distance it from the comic book version, it's not too bad.

....I'd buy pizza for the children she ALREADY has :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a mfriend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'd put that version as better than Spider-man 3, but it still has Colin Farrel's Bullseye so it still pretty much sucks.

Strange - I always thought the only redeeming quality from that movie WAS Colin Farrell's Bullseye.

:eek:

she went to my high school

:headbang:

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've watched 13 Going on 30, just because she's in it.

:luhv:

I can't begin to tell you how many times I've watched 13 Going on 30, just because she's in it.

Me too :)

Me too :)

Jen would still be sexy if a constant stream of dookie squirted out of her ears.