• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I'm on there too (the large bearded dude on the bottom left)

Damn, Ken, you could have given me a heads up so I could fix my collar lol

good thing jimmy isnt on your bad side, you look like you could snap his neck like a toothpick

Jimmy, you sure that is you man? Like others said...doesnt really look like you. Your body double, maybe?

Jimmy, you sure that is you man? Like others said...doesnt really look like you. Your body double, maybe?

Solar is bottom left, not right middle. Jimmy is in two pictures, and it looks like him.

His youtube and avatar stuff is him goofing around and pretending to be gangster. He's not italian, or an e-thug, etc etc.

Solar is bottom left, not right middle. Jimmy is in two pictures, and it looks like him.

His youtube and avatar stuff is him goofing around and pretending to be gangster. He's not italian, or an e-thug, etc etc.

I KNOW. I'll use the smilies more.

First arc... "Lock up your dads"
:roflmao:

I just thought it was cool Ken took pictures and posted them and I was in them.

Thanks Ken, meeting you was a highlight of the weekend.

sorry for making this thread about me.

I will not spend the next 24 hours trying to get into contact with bluewater comics.

Solar! I just amended the caption to include you. Didn't realize so many folks from this board came to the signing -- amazing.

Ken K. very well could have won the title on these boards for most engaged creator in the shortest time ever. Not to mention one of the coolest.

OK, Todd is now an

1.An ONGOING story (moved from mini series due to print sell outs and reader demand, etc etc) Check.

2. Creator controlled.

Check

3. Talk of a TODD ACTION FREAKING FIGURE beo-tches!!! and a kewl looking prototype already completed (see Ken's website). (1. please CONSIDER making the bag more elongated, 2. please consider creating a POLL here where the readers can vote on certain things about the action figure if it comes closer to being a reality) "Hey man (bart simpson), the peps take their action figures seriously." lol.

4. Anyone realize that Ken may just have a few connections within the Film industry??????

Not to mention a tad bit of experience in that medium. I'm not saying...I'm just saying. :whistle:

5. Did I mention that ish #3 hasn't even been released yet!!! Hype? I dont think so. Readership MOmentum baby.

6. 7,879. The very low print run of the #1 first print issue of Todd The Ugliest Kid On Earth!

Issues on ebay already up up and away. And very few books available to snag.

Let the speculation games begin! BUT, if you aint read it and coming in from google, etc..READ IT YA FRUITCAKE!

Edited by kayakkid

Looks like that bad review turned out okay for you

Not a bad review... an 'okay' review - said I was tuning in for 2-4 ;) and now for MORE

I meant this:

Wow, did anyone read this review?

http://www.craveonline.com/comics/previews/203291-todd-the-ugliest-kid-on-earth-1-no-thanks

It starts with this:

In what has to be the most ill-advised release in comic book history, Image Comics unleashes a tale of an ugly kid who is mistakenly accused of being a child killer. Even if the entire Connecticut massacre hadn’t happened, Todd, The Ugliest Kid On Earth would be a monument to bad taste that few could beat. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not prude against off color humor or even bad taste but this, this isn’t even smart enough to be funny.

And ends with this:

Todd, The Ugliest Kid On Earth is awful. Don’t just skip it. Burn it.

Looks like that bad review turned out okay for you

Not a bad review... an 'okay' review - said I was tuning in for 2-4 ;) and now for MORE

I meant this:

Wow, did anyone read this review?

http://www.craveonline.com/comics/previews/203291-todd-the-ugliest-kid-on-earth-1-no-thanks

It starts with this:

In what has to be the most ill-advised release in comic book history, Image Comics unleashes a tale of an ugly kid who is mistakenly accused of being a child killer. Even if the entire Connecticut massacre hadn’t happened, Todd, The Ugliest Kid On Earth would be a monument to bad taste that few could beat. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not prude against off color humor or even bad taste but this, this isn’t even smart enough to be funny.

And ends with this:

Todd, The Ugliest Kid On Earth is awful. Don’t just skip it. Burn it.

Watch, this book is going to be EPIC. Ken is a wordsmith and can turn words and ideas into gold.

OK, maybe not gold...maybe silver. LOVE silver ya know. And I love me some tatters...mmmm hmmmmm.

Hmm, I need to do some signature series/slabs with Ken and M.K Perker sigs soon!

"I COME FROM YOUR F_A_C_E!!!!"

Johnny Knoxsville

Edited by kayakkid

I feel like I get redirected to an alternate comic universe whenever I come to this thread...

It does seem that way sometimes sadly. Most of us are sane there are a few here I wonder about.

So Ken, give us your convention schedule so we know where you will pop up. I am in St. Louis Wizard Con in 2 weeks any chance? If not I will try to catch you in Chicago later this year if you go.