• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

What do artists usually charge for sketches and commissions at a con?

Brian Hurtt (The Sixth Gun) and Matt Kindt (Mind MGMT) were doing 5x7 for $30, which were water colored. Hurtt and Bill Crabtree were doing 9x12 for $100, which were marker colored.

Edit: Hurtt was also doing commissions himself for $100. http://thehurttlocker.blogspot.com/

Edited by Luis Suarez

What do artists usually charge for sketches and commissions at a con?

Brian Hurtt (The Sixth Gun) and Matt Kindt (Mind MGMT) were doing 5x7 for $30, which were water colored. Hurtt and Bill Crabtree were doing 9x12 for $100, which were marker colored.

Edit: Hurtt was also doing commissions himself for $100. http://thehurttlocker.blogspot.com/

Thanks guys!

IMG_3353_zps5fb23d9b.jpg

IMG_3361_zps1125342f.jpg

IMG_3360_zpse9b90de1.jpg

MK Perker doing a few TODD sketches -- Todd as Batman and Todd as Robin (Jason Todd!). From yesterday's signing at I.E. Comics in Hemet, CA.

These are fantastic! Wow!

Todd The Ugliest Kid On Earth #4 $2.99 Image 7,113 print run.

NICE!

Man are those drawings just awesome.

Can't wait for #5 TODD! Shut up and take my money!

I want to AGAIN, thank the TODD team for listening to us readers and taking this bad boy to ONGOING. Hope I'm reading it for years.

In conclusion I just gotz one more thing to say - where's my flippin TODD ACTION FIGURE!!!!

TODD must be stuck in some box on a conveyor belt at the prison factory! lol

Edited by kayakkid

Whoa! Todd 1 in CGC 9.8 just sold for $36.00! These were going for close to $100 about a month ago! Weather is getting warmer, convention season is coming and its on a dip until September, Looks like all those factored in.

i think this would make a great commission

walkingdead_50a_large_zps0c6f6265.jpg

These drawings with other comic book characters are just AWESOME!

Yeah, would like to see a commission of TODD standing in front of those Walking Dead Zombies with his butterfly catcher net. TODD: "Glad you could make it to the my butterfly hunt, guys." Good stuff. Great art!

Edited by kayakkid