• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

A reminder of the print run

Issue 2 has lowest and might see a price increase if news of the show attracts more readers who want a complete set. (thumbs u

Edited by aaronc

Hard to pass up for $10

I ordered a few so we'll see what happens

You're dead to me.

Bit of a move on the your part SPACY for all the boardies he has over.

I must have missed the I hate comicsamerica thread. Nice language by the way you must be a class act.

You are welcome to read up on it. Class act about buying from a scamming company. I didn't realize that posting two words like that was an unclassy act, I guess if they were directly at you but in general nah.

Brother it was directed at me take a look at your post again. And yes your first post directed at me was very unclassy IMO. You passive aggressive personality say's a lot about your character.

This is the last post from me on this issue. TODD nor Ken deserve this nonsense in their thread. (thumbs u

As Ron Burgundy would say "Stay Classy San Diego"

Hard to pass up for $10

You're dead to me.

I must have missed the I hate comicsamerica thread. Nice language by the way you must be a class act.

You are welcome to read up on it. Class act about buying from a scamming company. I didn't realize that posting two words like that was an unclassy act, I guess if they were directly at you but in general nah.

Brother it was directed at me take a look at your post again. And yes your first post directed at me was very unclassy IMO. You passive aggressive personality say's a lot about your character.

This is the last post from me on this issue. TODD nor Ken deserve this nonsense in their thread. (thumbs u

Haha you are quite the character. I guess that what you call directed at you by saying it is UNCLASSY to purchase from a known company like that a passive aggressive attack on you man I can only imagine what you would be like on the streets. He looked at me funny. I guess you can tout all you want that you "purchased" from them but you likely won't get the books and will likely state it in a couple of days.

Hard to pass up for $10

You're dead to me.

:roflmao:

Ken was there a variant of #1 cause I am sure mine was sticky on the inside.

You got one of the Super-Glue variants!? Congrats, Ice.

I just thought I didn't wash my hands after I read it

Ken, how's the action figure production coming along?

McFarlane won't call me back!

Does he know the animation news? If not when he does and sees the green coming in he will.

he said we will know more Monday easy

Does he know the animation news? If not when he does and sees the green coming in he will.

I mean McFarlane, I assume he doesn't know about it yet. When he does I bet they get a call.

I mean McFarlane, I assume he doesn't know about it yet. When he does I bet they get a call.

he should be answering anyway I know he is busy but label mates lol