• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Not kidding, I'm positive I threw away about 6 copies, all NM+ about a month ago. Just didn't like the series after three issues. Awesome!

Throw away as in sold them for $.50 each or literally throw away as in dumped them in the trash?? If it's the latter then.... :makepoint:

so what is the reasonable price these are going for? i really wanna get them but i dont wanna get burned..

Its too late buy the trade or wait a week and try ro get it cheaper when supply comes back up some.

:gossip: You can pre-order the tpb on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Todd-Ugliest-Kid-Earth-TP/dp/1607067773/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1373942783&sr=1-2&keywords=todd+the+ugliest+kid+on+earth

I think now is a good time to sell some of my copies of #1; I probably have 15+ and all in really good shape (NM+ or better). I had high hopes for this title from jump and happy that I finally got it right with this one! Now c'mon Bedlam! lol

I don't know if anyone is going to be able to find these in stores like TSG or RR. This was a $12-15 title the week of release. I sell everything fast now though. Production companies will always be picking up the next title and it will be forgotten about a few weeks later (Hoax Hunters, Rachel Rising, TSG on SyFy, and everything else from the last 3-6 months) until a network orders it.

I think now is a good time to sell some of my copies of #1; I probably have 15+ and all in really good shape (NM+ or better). I had high hopes for this title from jump and happy that I finally got it right with this one! Now c'mon Bedlam! lol

Yeah, those books are sharp ain't they! ;)

The majority of the ones I purchased from you? Hell yeah my friend! I've kept them properly stored and well protected. Add to those, the ones I hand-picked at my lcs and you know they're minty fresh!

(thumbs u