• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

BREAKING NEWS -- May 17th and 18th I will be a guest at San Jose's Big Wow Comic Con. I will also be helping emcee the live art auction on Saturday night after the exhibitor floor closes. I may wear my satan mask and do some stand-up comedy.

Anyway, this con has a very solid talent line-up. I'm hoping the meet and perhaps drink with THE Greg Rucka.

Now, please -- buy tickets:

http://www.bigwowcomicfest.com/tickets/

I like Todd so there is no hate here.........but will this be a monthly series?

Seems like it could die quickly if there is no push for timely releases.

It is. There are breaks in between arcs, similar to what BKV and FS do on Saga. Not everything is like WD :baiting:

Edited by awakeintheashes

It won't die with me. This is the funniest book to come along in years ( Rat Queens is a close, close 2nd) and I'm willing to wait. I used to read Twisted Toyfare Theatre and it was the last thing I read that was this funny.

I would like it to come out more often but it was originally a 4 issue mini so I feel like everything from 5 on is gravy. :grin:

I like Todd so there is no hate here.........but will this be a monthly series?

Seems like it could die quickly if there is no push for timely releases.

It is. There are breaks in between arcs, similar to what BKV and FS do on Saga. Not everything is like WD :baiting:

No...nothing is like WD lol

But all kidding aside I'm new to comics so I did not know breaks were common.

Guess the two a month WD has spoiled me :insane: