• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purdy X-men of the Day

16 posts in this topic

Very Nice! thumbsup2.gif

Although the one thing that I always think of when I look at this cover is Prof. X looking like he has a massive migraine going on! makepoint.gif

Very Nice! thumbsup2.gif

Although the one thing that I always think of when I look at this cover is Prof. X looking like he has a massive migraine going on! makepoint.gif

I was wondering if he was developing new powers, maybe he should hook up with Electro to learn how to control it..

Very Nice! thumbsup2.gif

I was wondering if he was developing new powers, maybe he should hook up with Electro to learn how to control it..

I think he is looking at Mimic and saying "My God what a Freaking stupid costume!"

People are happy to pay multiple of guide price for 9.80 versus a 9.40 , but for me I would pay extra for a nicely centered lower grade copy compared to an off centre higher grade .

This 9.40 looks perfectly centred , what a nice copy .

People are happy to pay multiple of guide price for 9.80 versus a 9.40 , but for me I would pay extra for a nicely centered lower grade copy compared to an off centre higher grade .

This 9.40 looks perfectly centred , what a nice copy .

Does the metric equivalent of the CGC grade allow for an extra zero on the end ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif