• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EC Fanatic Appreciation Weird Thread of Terror

346 posts in this topic

I just got offered a Vault Of Horror #12.

First copy I've ever had in my hands, and I don't think I'll be able to raise the cash. Kinda hurts, but still SO cool to see one.

If you really want it, there are probably dealers who will pick it up for you and let you buy it with time payments (with a reasonable mark up).

It's a pretty mid-grade, but I'd need a sales thread per week to do the time payments!

In the interest of fairness to the many PMs I've gotten, call the store if you're interested.

It's Krypton Comics in Omaha. 402-391-4131.

I'm glad this thread got bumped - question for you guys: what's the going rate for the Tales of Terror EC Companion Limited Edition hardcover w/ the autographs? There are a couple on eBay right now and I'm thinking about getting one.

I bought that TOT Limited edition when it first came out...and still have it sealed.

I also bought he softcover to read.

I was thinking of having a sniff at this tonight hm

EC Archives Shock SuspenStories Volume I Limited Edition 24/300 Leather-Bound Autographed

It's a pretty mid-grade, but I'd need a sales thread per week to do the time payments!

In the interest of fairness to the many PMs I've gotten, call the store if you're interested.

It's Krypton Comics in Omaha. 402-391-4131.

They've sent the VOH 12 off to CGC for grading and say they will be putting it up on eBay when it comes back.

Sorry to see those EC's among the box of yours that took on water, Marty. Still, I guess looking on the bright side, I'm glad not all your boxes got submerged or anything. Paper collectibles can indeed be a fragile thing!

Thanks for your concern, fortunately it was really only a few that got damaged

but they happened to be some really good issues like this one.

8613173669_d7e34432d1.jpg

mm

Drat the luck! But thank you for sharing them, Marty! I have a coverless copy of WF #13(1). One day mean to pick up all the SF issues, but usually gravitate to the EC horror lines first. In a sense it's a shame I have so far to go to get them all, otoh, it's great that I have a ton to keep an eye out for. :)