• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EC Fanatic Appreciation Weird Thread of Terror

346 posts in this topic

:o:cloud9:

Tales From The Crypt

photo2.jpg

Well done, sir. Frontline 1's are tough, and recently 13 & 14 are difficult as well. Such a great run of books. Congrats!

You know the market well. The last three I got were 13, 14 and 1. Paid above guide for all of those. The rest were relatively easy.

Love seeing those Frontlines, and the New Direction stuff (it's so under-rated!).

My favorite E.C.s are the Kurtzman titles, and I'm only 2 issues of Frontline Combat away from completing them!

I'm happy to have this even if the grade is a little low.

weirdfantasy13_zpsbed1d72c.jpg

(thumbs u

That looks like a solid copy, especially for a 3.5. Classic book. I just had my Weird Science first issue graded (5.5) and now I'd like a WF #1 in a comparable grade so that I have the pair of first sci fi issues.

(thumbs u

That looks like a solid copy, especially for a 3.5. Classic book. I just had my Weird Science first issue graded (5.5) and now I'd like a WF #1 in a comparable grade so that I have the pair of first sci fi issues.

The upper left-hand corner has a couple of small pieces out of the spine and back-cover plus a small

tear. Otherwise it is a not to bad looking book. I'm still missing the first issue of Weird Science. A 5.5 is cool, I'd like to get a 5 or above.

Ah, perfect, a WF 13 w a date stamp!

Ok, I now have 3 cover scans w date stamps for WF 13 (1) @ 3-15-50, 3-16-50, 3-22-50 (one of these issues is Marty's - an orig owner)

Weird Science 12 (1) @ 4-1-50

Looks like WF holds title as first to hit the News stand.

Ah, perfect, a WF 13 w a date stamp!

Ok, I now have 3 cover scans w date stamps for WF 13 (1) @ 3-15-50, 3-16-50, 3-22-50 (one of these issues is Marty's - an orig owner)

Weird Science 12 (1) @ 4-1-50

Looks like WF holds title as first to hit the News stand.

Interesting!