• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Hulk a Mutant?

47 posts in this topic

I'm about to drop some serious gamma bomb on you guys. There was a storyline a few years back that explained that Bruce Banner actually is a mutant. Just not in the way you may think. His mutant ability was explained to pertain to some sort of psychic sense of spatial catastrophe and the ability to cause massive amounts of damage while his brain calculates how to specifically "Smash" without causing people around the catastrophe to die. It was explained that in all the disaster that the Hulk has brought on, no one has ever died from it. I can't remember off the top of my head what storyline this was in, but it was in continuity. Boom.

I'm about to drop some serious gamma bomb on you guys. There was a storyline a few years back that explained that Bruce Banner actually is a mutant. Just not in the way you may think. His mutant ability was explained to pertain to some sort of psychic sense of spatial catastrophe and the ability to cause massive amounts of damage while his brain calculates how to specifically "Smash" without causing people around the catastrophe to die. It was explained that in all the disaster that the Hulk has brought on, no one has ever died from it. I can't remember off the top of my head what storyline this was in, but it was in continuity. Boom.

You dreamed that.