• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snapshot

51 posts in this topic

Yeaaaah JOCK!!!!!!!

Diggle and Jock have always created great stories with each other imo.

Still havent read it but I may in a few.. Also I read that it was published 2000ad/judge dread magazine first in B/W and that it was suppose to have color for the image release

Thanks for the head's up. Just ordered that issue. Never bought Judge Dredd mag before so should be interesting.

This is a mini right?

Yup.

I enjoyed it as well, and am passing it along to a friend of mine since she really enjoys 'Mind the Gap'-type mystery stories. Might have to pick up a few extras since, as Katchoo stated, the first issue gives me the impression that it may be the start of a good movie plot.

This arrived today, all the way from Leeds, courtesy of OK Comics.

ngSuWeU.jpg

Ordered last week after I saw Andy and Jock tweet they were going to be doing a signing at OK Comics. Jared fixed me up via Twitter and Paypal and two copies of the book and print arrived in a week. Stoked.

Looking forward to reading this one tonight. Jock is one of my favourite artists.

What happened to this book ? I just got number 3 in the mail today ( don't ask ) and I read it and liked it again. I won't say its the greatest thing ever but I would give it pretty high marks in art and story. Is anybody else reading this ?