• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snapshot

51 posts in this topic

I'm always a few months behind reading these minis (how many months later did I read Comeback?). I finally just sat down and read this when Comcast was fixing my Internet. I loved it.

This arrived today, all the way from Leeds, courtesy of OK Comics.

Ordered last week after I saw Andy and Jock tweet they were going to be doing a signing at OK Comics. Jared fixed me up via Twitter and Paypal and two copies of the book and print arrived in a week. Stoked.

Looking forward to reading this one tonight. Jock is one of my favourite artists.

Thanks for the screen cap. I will pick it up at the LCS also.

Ha, I don't usually venture in there but I read your post. That's pretty crazy. I bought it and EoW at the same time knowing it'd take 4-6 months given the stories I'd heard and I was ok with that, cos they were half their normal price and it costs loads for me to get anything CGC'd from the UK. I did get EoW after about 7 months but this one was ridiculous and I've had the same experience as you of them completely ignoring emails. You can't even contact them to get an order cancelled - well, you *can* contact them but good luck with that. :makepoint: There is no reason whatsoever to take 10 months from the date of print to get a customer a comic CGC'd. I have no clue what they have been doing.