• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snapshot

51 posts in this topic

Yeah, Forbidden Planet are doing a signing on Saturday, I think - I've got the signed Diggle and Jock on order. Looks okay, took a chance on a lot of things in the last year and most have been good reads - hope it pans out

I just read Snapshot at Midtown today. Great read, really kept the suspense going throughout the book. Not sure where they are going with this one but it should be interesting to see what happens in the next issue.

I just read Snapshot at Midtown today. Great read, really kept the suspense going throughout the book. Not sure where they are going with this one but it should be interesting to see what happens in the next issue.

Good to hear. I'm looking forward to it.

Yeaaaah JOCK!!!!!!!

Diggle and Jock have always created great stories with each other imo.

Still havent read it but I may in a few.. Also I read that it was published 2000ad/judge dread magazine first in B/W and that it was suppose to have color for the image release