• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel Medina Round 2 Sketch Opp and Remarks

105 posts in this topic

I want to have this ready to go for my return from Emerald City so I am going to set a deadline for this opp of Monday March 11th. That will be the deadline for books and payments, there is so much going on right now I am sure it will be a relief for some to wait until then for payments.

Pencils only.

$220 Single fig

$280 Single fig with background.

(Price includes CGC fee's and domestic return shipping)

$10 for fast tracking

Signatures: $35 + Shp

Remarks: add $20 to the signature price. $55 total + Shp. (this is tentative, I am going to send Angel some comics and some paint pens and see if hes comfortable doing the remarks. I am expecting some really nice head shots on these so stay tuned)

I am going to allow this opp to go for however many people that want to get in on it initially. With the caveat that the opp will obviously take a longer time from start to completion if we have a abundance of orders. I think we did 11 or 12 last time and Angel completed them in more than a reasonable amount of time.

More complicated requests as well as any inked requests will be done on a case by case basis and I will get you a price just PM me your request.

Here are the books from last time for those who are unfamiliar.

100_2603_zps52cf64d0.jpg

100_2602_zpsc7fcde2f.jpg

100_2601_zpsfe6f16c6.jpg

100_2600_zps7e41f1ef.jpg

100_2598_zps3aae604d.jpg

100_2597_zps19ecf92d.jpg

100_2596_zpscdba1228.jpg

100_2595_zpsef057384.jpg

100_2592_zpsfa863fd6.jpg

Question:

If we only get signatures, will we have to wait for all the sketches to be completed, or will those be mailed separately?

To answer some consistent PM questions:

Yes, room is still available in this opp. We will do what we can to accomidate every request. Requests must be in by March 10th.

The opp has not started yet, Angel has a deadline that is keeping him very busy. Upon my return from Emerald City on March 10th I will be contacting Angel for quotes on everyone's requests.

Ink and color requests as will be sent to Angel on a case by case basis. Hopefully we can get some more options.

Any questions shoot me a PM.

Question:

If we only get signatures, will we have to wait for all the sketches to be completed, or will those be mailed separately?

(shrug)

Question:

(shrug)

Everything is on hold till I get back. I will be taking requests until then and when I get back I will get everyone prices on specific requests.

If I have enough books for sigs and or remarks I will send them in a separate shipment, anyone interested in sigs or remarks please PM me a number you would do or post it here.

I recently bought two white out pens to send with some books for Angel to try remarks out with once I get back, I also want to make sure hes comfortable sketching on comics as this is not always easy for every artist.

Question:

(shrug)

Everything is on hold till I get back. I will be taking requests until then and when I get back I will get everyone prices on specific requests.

If I have enough books for sigs and or remarks I will send them in a separate shipment, anyone interested in sigs or remarks please PM me a number you would do or post it here.

I recently bought two white out pens to send with some books for Angel to try remarks out with once I get back, I also want to make sure hes comfortable sketching on comics as this is not always easy for every artist.

Thanks!! I have the perfect book for a white sig! (worship)

I am back. I have messaged Angel about the second round of sketches.

I will be getting a package together for him to do some remarks on to show those off.

COLOR will be available for this opp but will need to be priced. I will need to price any requests that do not conform to the pricing sheet individually.

I would like to ship books before I leave for St. Louis Comic Con on the 21st if possible but depending on how many people send me books / blanks I might have to ship them when I get home.