• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel Medina Round 2 Sketch Opp and Remarks

105 posts in this topic

If Jake has not cleaned this up by Monday anyone that is in this opp please post here in this thread. I will start a PM with everyone and call cgc to get permission to send Medina the paperwork he needs so you can get your books.

As far as grading I know you all already paid Jake, If you are able to pay me for the grading fee now and get your refund for grading from Jake later that is great. If not I will gladly help out by fronting the grading costs and once you are refunded by Jake (which will hopefully happen) you can pay me the costs.

Again this is something I will look into on Monday if Jake has not cleared this up hopefully he can touch base with everyone involved and we wont have to go down this road.

Pure class, and beyond. It's nice to have people like Doug on the Boards. I hope that it doesn't come to this. Best to all that got in the opp.

Whoa whoa.. I had to check with CGC before I send these books in. I can not share every detail about my arrangements with CGC but as a couple people bailed I had to get approval to send in less than 10 books.

I am fast tracking all the books so they come back as quick as possible.

I have the list of books from Angel and am mailing him paperwork asap. Likely Monday but I have to drive 5am to Vancouver on Monday.

Jake,

I think the best thing you can do at this point is just defer to DScott to complete the opp for everyone. You and Doug can sort out the financial aspect after everything is said and done. Just conceding that this opp wasn't handled properly and allowing Doug to complete it is probably the smartest move for you.

Maybe even allowing the people in your opp to choose how this should be completed might go a long way.

I'm assuming everyone involved with this opp got the same email from Jake about the missing/stolen sketches. Is J DUB the Jay he was refering too in the email, if so what raw sketches did you get in the mail. It might help if everyone knows what covers are missing/stolen, so we can keep an eye out for them.

I'm assuming everyone involved with this opp got the same email from Jake about the missing/stolen sketches. Is J DUB the Jay he was refering too in the email, if so what raw sketches did you get in the mail. It might help if everyone knows what covers are missing/stolen, so we can keep an eye out for them.

I am the Jay that Jake referred to. I am pretty sure the one I received is yours. I will send you a PM.