• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Superman 1, Fight Against Crime 20, Batman 1, & Others

46 posts in this topic

I'll be listing a few books for sale some time tonight. Shipping is free in the U.S. Only one book for right now.

Fight Against Crime 20 - Classic horror cover

The book looks really nice in a mylar. The spine is in rough shape and splitting in several places. The cover is barely attached to the interior at the top staple. Complete & Unrestored.

Asking $600

Fightagainstcrime20_zps387b1d14.jpg

FightAgainstCrime20b_zpsccd48782.jpg

When I saw the headline with Superman 1 and Batman 1 I had to recheck that I was not somehow in the Modern .

Then I saw it was Filter and knew they were for real :headbang:

Maybe one day i will be able to own one of those but until then (worship)

Superman 1 CGC 7.5 EP color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced.

Asking $30,000

(Restored copies are starting to look like a deal again with a 1.5 with lots of ugly tape selling recently for $44k+!)

Superman1_zps8a4fbabc.jpg

Superman1b_zps44145471.jpg

Or if you're looking for one a little nicer..

Here's a really nice looking 6.0 MP (color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced) The resto looks relatively minor and the book looks really nice for the grade. Has a personalized inscription signed by Bob Kane on the back cover.

Asking $15000

Batman1CGC60_zpsf90373ad.jpg

Batman1CGC60b_zps7624391b.jpg