• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone pick up Dia de los Muertos?

40 posts in this topic

Well, I would be reserved as far as the buying of multiple copies. It's a mini. Read it first and enjoy the refreshing break from superhero drama. Then decide if you want to waste your money on it. Honestly, I thought Rebel Blood was better than all three stories, but second one in this one was my favorite. Nothing grand...simple. Some may not like it. Look forward to what other people thought. Could care less of how many copies everyone bought. meh

Read it last night...

I liked the paper and the colors used. I generally like Riley's art but sometimes it seems spastic and I have trouble focusing on what's going on in the story.

I felt like all of the stories started off good, and seemed to be building to something awesome, but then never delivered. Every story seemed to be anti-climactic.

Anyone else agree?