• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow - Marvel Preview #7 goes through the roof...

163 posts in this topic

i sort of regret tricking my 77 year old mother into taking my 8 year old son (mom, glenn close is in it!) rather than doing it myself.

although it did help him understand the marvel universe live action thing we went to. i was going to do a review of that, but then we went on vacation and i forgot.

Yeah Most GOTG books will come back down a little but this one and Hulk 271 will continue to go up and stay there.The reaction to Rocket has been incredible. My wife even loved the character and wants some rocket stuff along with my son. i went to Kevin Smiths store in NJ last week and they had all the characters and Pop and Wacky bobble head guys stuff from the movie but all the Rocket stuff was gone. Hes up there in popularity with Wolverine now. Who would have thought this a year ago.

To be honest I see Hulk 271 slowly falling... and keep falling. It was mis-labeled as Raccon's first appearance and those slabs are still in circulation. However, people are learning that it is not and it is losing its appeal.

That movie was excellent ....

this book will continue to rise......

Excellent by which criteria? Everything can be "excellent" if taken in isolation, and out of time.

These movies have nothing to do with the Marvel age, so those buying old comics just because there is a "first appearance" maybe should think more about the value of their content, rather than monetary value. :shrug: