• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I used to like sardines

68 posts in this topic

My wife has made her turnip greens and vinegar for her lunch tommorrow, OY

:sick:

.....for some reason, that made me remember the pickled hard boiled eggs my folks used to eat.....only in the 60's.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

My wife has made her turnip greens and vinegar for her lunch tommorrow, OY

:sick:

.....for some reason, that made me remember the pickled hard boiled eggs my folks used to eat.....only in the 60's.....GOD BLESS...

i like pickled eggs :headbang:

but i got over it. anyway.

My dad told me something today about investment and commitment.

He said think about eating breakfast, you normally have bacon and eggs or sausage and eggs or ham and eggs with your breakfast.

I said sure i do.

He said well the chicken that gave you those eggs, that chicken was invested in your breakfast by having them eggs. but that pig, that pig that gave you that bacon or sausage or ham, that pig is commited

:whee:

Sardines are considered to be a complete power food.

He said think about eating breakfast, you normally have bacon and eggs or sausage and eggs or ham and eggs with your breakfast.

I said sure i do.

He said well the chicken that gave you those eggs, that chicken was invested in your breakfast by having them eggs. but that pig, that pig that gave you that bacon or sausage or ham, that pig is commited

I actually eat about a dozen servings a week. I use them as a snack in-between meals. Protein and omega-3. :cloud9:

I use them as a snack in-between meals. Protein and omega-3. :cloud9:

+1

They are great in between meals, especially if you're working out hard. Breaks up the bloating of those 40gm protien shakes before lunch.

I said sure i do.

I actually eat about a dozen servings a week. I use them as a snack in-between meals. Protein and omega-3. :cloud9:

Vitamin D. Lots of good stuff in there.

Thank you for validating me.

+1

They are great in between meals, especially if you're working out hard. Breaks up the bloating of those 40gm protien shakes before lunch.

They're also delicious. I never understood the stigma.

+1

They're also delicious. I never understood the stigma.

...some folks can't get past the guts and bones....yet they'll eat a hot dog (shrug) GOD BLESS....

Um, guys, I'm not even Portuguese and I know that fresh sardines on the grill are some of the greatest meals known to man.

And no it's not hard to grill thos itty bitty fishes...the ones you grill are quite big actually :)

Um, guys, I'm not even Portuguese and I know that fresh sardines on the grill are some of the greatest meals known to man.

And no it's not hard to grill thos itty bitty fishes...the ones you grill are quite big actually :)

:hi:

Sardines are one of my favorite foods! I understand canned sardines in America aren't that great, is that right?

Ah Radjack - having been lucky enough to travel to your country, one of my favorite memories was a Tapas bar with Grilled sardines,Pickled Whitebait,Garlic Potatoes,devilled eggs and crusty bread etc etc

With large glasses of beautiful wines.

All overlooking the Med,as beautiful ladies walked by.

Terrific day....