• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Membership Issue

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when you sign up to be the biggest tier member on CGC. And you are given the four free submissions that say they are sent with your membership material. Are those sent via email or through regular postal mail. Also do you have the option to use them with Fast Track or just standard submission?

They come in the mail. It takes about a week.

They are a "Standard" submission which is $1000 value per book and 15 day turnaround.

Yes, I got mine in a week exactly. I probably did not take full advantage of the coupons by not sending in expensive enough books. As far as the 15 days goes, mine are checked in on 1-31 and verified the next day, but no other movement yet. Today would be the 7th day.

Yes, I got mine in a week exactly. I probably did not take full advantage of the coupons by not sending in expensive enough books. As far as the 15 days goes, mine are checked in on 1-31 and verified the next day, but no other movement yet. Today would be the 7th day.

Via my Collector's Society Member Coupon, my four books were verified on 1-26 and graded on 2-12, within the 15-business-day stated turn-around period.

Ok one other question does anyone know if there have been any new coupon codes posted anywhere to apply when upgrading the membership. I know before my associate membership ran out they were only going to charge me $109.00 and then now it shows a $125.00 for the premium but does mention that coupon codes are sometimes posted in the boards and on the newsletter and can find in any recent newsletters and really dont know where you are supposed to look on the chatboards

Ok one other question does anyone know if there have been any new coupon codes posted anywhere to apply when upgrading the membership. I know before my associate membership ran out they were only going to charge me $109.00 and then now it shows a $125.00 for the premium but does mention that coupon codes are sometimes posted in the boards and on the newsletter and can find in any recent newsletters and really dont know where you are supposed to look on the chatboards

Are you talking about the free 10% discount? You can't apply that to membership fees.