• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust #1-9 NM (Writer's Copies) SOLD

96 posts in this topic

I'll be at ECCC this year and I'll be bringing my personal copies of Panzerfaust #9. So, come get em if you want em.

Also, I'll be bringing my #8's, but I got drunk one night and poured wine all over the stack of 25 comps I got.

Does that make them more or less valuable? haha.

The witnessing has been taken care of it sounds like, just confirming with Kurtis!

I was actually thinking of offering the BIN price if they could be yellowed, awesome that the guy did it without that condition, and that it's happening anyway.

i've been hating the boards lately cause of all the shady business, and snake oil salesman flooding in. Nice to be reminded about why i love these boards again :grin:

I'll be at ECCC this year and I'll be bringing my personal copies of Panzerfaust #9. So, come get em if you want em.

Also, I'll be bringing my #8's, but I got drunk one night and poured wine all over the stack of 25 comps I got.

lol that makes me giggle. Were you partying like a 90s rap video?

I'd take a Drunken Wine Variant #8. It could go with my barf-stained Sword of Azrael I got off Joe Quesada back in the drunken heydey of the mid-90's SDCC.