• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New CBG Says Affleck Visits Elektra Site!

9 posts in this topic

CBG 1596? confused.gif

1597 I do believe; I'll check it when I get home and edit this post!

Good timing...I just finished reading #1596 today. I'm giving a thumbsup2.gif to the monthly CBG. I stopped picking the weekly issues up in the mid-80s, but I like this current format.

In particularily the reviews of the obscure comic titles(old and modern) and a listing of recent sells in the price section

CBG 1596? confused.gif

1597 I do believe; I'll check it when I get home and edit this post!

Good timing...I just finished reading #1596 today. I'm giving a thumbsup2.gif to the monthly CBG. I stopped picking the weekly issues up in the mid-80s, but I like this current format.

In particularily the reviews of the obscure comic titles(old and modern) and a listing of recent sells in the price section

It's the new iss #1597. I like the new format also; now I don't have to skip the first thirteen pages of Oh So? to get to some good stuff since they put the letters column in the back of the mag thumbsup2.gif!

I thought Afleck was quoted as saying that if he put on the suit again he would know that his career was hurting. news.gif Ben your career has been on the skids for some time now. Hello. foreheadslap.gif Heyho's backside was the best piece of material he has worked on in some time. I will go see the Electra movie.