• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber from Avatar

1,083 posts in this topic

This is Avatar. Only 6 covers is not many for one of their books.

lol There definitely are exceptions, but 3-5 covers is a pretty typical range. Uber #0 would have had 4 if it hadn't gone to a 2nd printing.

+1 for Forbidden Planet. Is there anyway to get the FP ones without the sig?

I would send them an email to ask if you can purchase it without it being signed. It appears their local customers can purchase it without it being signed so why can't we?!

lol There definitely are exceptions, but 3-5 covers is pretty typical. Uber #0 would have had 4 if it hadn't gone to a 2nd printing.

Maybe it's just me but 3-5 covers per issue can scare off some readers. I'm sitting here thinking to myself do I really want to buy each cover of just the regular so I'm not using all my monies on the same issue with a different cover.

Yeah, I absolutely hear you on that, and definitely understand that sort of decision.

I have all the 0 issues and have all the 1 issues ordered but I'm also working on recollecting my collection that was given away while I was in the military. I don't understand why moms always have to give away the comic and trading card collections. :facepalm:

lol There definitely are exceptions, but 3-5 covers is a pretty typical range. Uber #0 would have had 4 if it hadn't gone to a 2nd printing.

I would send them an email to ask if you can purchase it without it being signed. It appears their local customers can purchase it without it being signed so why can't we?!

If you would like some raw unsigned it is possible. I can get them for you, all you need pay is for the comic and p&p

If you would like some raw unsigned it is possible. I can get them for you, all you need pay is for the comic and p&p

(thumbs u

i know right, i was thinking the same thing

I already asked and they said no they will not sell them unsigned. I even purchased a large amount of them saying I would pay the same price AND wait the same amount of time.

Reply was...

Sorry we dont take requests [basically]

Is anyone else losing interest in collecting this title since all the variants? After issue 1 im done pre-ordering and just going with 1 copy to read. Seriously, as if 4 covers wasnt enough to begin with.

Is anyone else losing interest in collecting this title since all the variants? After issue 1 im done pre-ordering and just going with 1 copy to read. Seriously, as if 4 covers wasnt enough to begin with.

Yup, I'm done. I may pick up a few to check out the story, but no chance I will be preordering this title.

I am too. Most likely following the same plan.