• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber from Avatar

1,083 posts in this topic

I meant people that aren't associated with the boards....unless it's just boardies buying and selling with each other.
I'm just messing, I saw this on a couple other specualtor sites. There does seems to be some buzz. I had planned to pass but I thought the preview and the writers comments were interesting so I picked up a few.

so what's the driving force on this comic's heat.

I went to two stores in Kitchener Ontario today. Kitchener Ontario, the town that changed its name from New Berlin to Kitchener in WWII after General Kitchener the nazi scientist who invented the gas chamber.

Both stores were sold out.

The book is about Nazis and super heroes. People are going to want this book.

I went to two stores in Kitchener Ontario today. Kitchener Ontario, the town that changed its name from New Berlin to Kitchener in WWII after General Kitchener the nazi scientist who invented the gas chamber.

"In 1916 following much debate and controversy, the name of the city was changed to Kitchener; named after the late British Field Marshal The 1st Earl Kitchener."

hm

"In 1916 following much debate and controversy, the name of the city was changed to Kitchener; named after the late British Field Marshal The 1st Earl Kitchener."

hm

OH SORRY

The guy who had this great idea of gassing the enemy in WWI which was adapted by the Germans (the guys being gassed in WWI) in WWII. Sorry. But Kitchener invented that - I just assumed facts.

There are no comic stores in swastica ontario otherwise I would have made a joke about that.

hm

OH SORRY

The guy who had this great idea of gassing the enemy in WWI which was adapted by the Germans (the guys being gassed in WWI) in WWII. Sorry. But Kitchener invented that - I just assumed facts.

There are no comic stores in swastica ontario otherwise I would have made a joke about that.

Guy on ebay bought from me lives in that town. I couldnt believe the name so I looked it up. I though it was a joke. Sure enough it was spelled with the k though I think.

I was not able to hit the LCSs during lunch like I normally do, but after e-mailing a couple of the owners tonight it looks like Uber #0 is a sellout here in Edmonton as well. Good thing I placed an order with DCBS.

hm

OH SORRY

I don't think that's true either but I found this and I thought of you:

'Patrick Barkham, a contemporary journalist, remarked that Kitchener 'has the failing acquired by most of the Egyptian officers, a taste for buggery'...his interests were not exclusively homosexual. 'When the great field marshal stayed in aristocratic houses, the well informed young would ask servants to sleep across their bedroom threshold to impede his entrance'. His compulsive objective was sodomy, regardless of their gender."

I was not able to hit the LCSs during lunch like I normally do, but after e-mailing a couple of the owners tonight it looks like Uber #0 is a sellout here in Edmonton as well. Good thing I placed an order with DCBS.

I have some coming from dcbs I won't see till the 1st week in May...guess it will keep me from selling them too soon.

I have some coming from dcbs I won't see till the 1st week in May...guess it will keep me from selling them too soon.

+1

Most of mine are coming with my EoW #2 and Helheim #2 order, but I still had 4 sets ordered through a LCS.

Edit: And Regular Show #1. Can't forget about that.