• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber from Avatar

1,083 posts in this topic

LCS didn't receive any regular covers but did get a couple of their variants. Those sold out in the first hour before I could get there. Unfortunate but I'm hoping that it was a shipping mistake and that they'll end up shelving them a week late.

picked up 6 blitzkriegs, 5 wraparound and 1 propaganda. Got the regular cover coming from DCBS. I thought propaganda was more common than blitz.

Loc: New York City

He went to the store I'm guessing.

Ahh ok. Go with your entire family, have them buy out the store

What i heard from Midtown Comics is they didn't order a lot of the Blitzkrieg covers, so i think the prices on this could escalate pretty quickly. They do have a lot of the other covers, but i wish they would spread them out, so people can see their options. The other covers are tucked right behind each other, so you have to look behind the first book to see the other covers.

I lucked out and got 1 Prop, and 1 Wrap=Store sold out now since they were the last two on the shelf. I bet they have a few in the back room just waiting to unleash after a day or two. This same store implied scarcity on Batman Inc. #9 with just have a few beaters on the shelf. They'll pull them out also if the book heats up I guess.

A great starting comic from a creator who's really done their homework on the time period, amazing art, WW2, and a small print run(although high for an avatar comic).

Personally I've always wondered what would have happened if the Germans had been able to create some form of "ubers" with all their genetic testing going on.