• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4 SOLD

30 posts in this topic

:rulez:

Payment must be made via paypal within 24hrs of the :takeit:

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins.

US residents only, sorry.

Book will ship insured via USPS priority mail.

I am taking a loss on this book, so I don't think I can move on the price.

$3,700

Avengers4new.jpg

Avengers4labelnew.jpg

Avengers4backnew.jpg

Below are scans of the same book in its old holder. Book was resubmitted before I purchased it, not reholdered, so I am assuming it has been pressed. But I do not know that for sure.

I seriously think this could be a 9.0, hell even a 9.2 if you pick the right time to send it lol

I am just too chickensh!t to resubmit it myself.

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers4back.jpg

Thanks for looking

Yowza. Cool date stamp!
dark knights old copy. Cool Christmas full date stamp. This copy must have arrived early as most A4s that are stamped are in the first week of January '64. I think this is only the second copy I've seen with a Dec 63 stamp. Very nice book :)

Damn that is tempting! hm

I dare you :baiting:

In that case..............Oh wait, it wasn't a triple dog dare :baiting:

If i hadnt already dropped WAAAAY more than this earlier today for the wifeys new ironman bike for valentines day, i would have already hit the button. Still considering it hm

If i hadnt already dropped WAAAAY more than this earlier today for the wifeys new ironman bike for valentines day, i would have already hit the button. Still considering it hm

Think about it this way, you're due to have this book come back at least a 9.0 if not better. It's like some kind of fate.

Think about it this way, you're due to have this book come back at least a 9.0 if not better. It's like some kind of fate.

Yeah, right! lol

With my luck at the CPR game, it will come back a 8.0 :facepalm:

Green Rivers are beautiful.....someone should think long term and snag that puppy....GOD BLESS...

Truly spectacular offering....but strangely I couldn't find a Green River 8.5 anywhere on the gpa...

Green Rivers are beautiful.....someone should think long term and snag that puppy....GOD BLESS...

Truly spectacular offering....but strangely I couldn't find a Green River 8.5 anywhere on the gpa...

A lot of books wont show on gpa. Private sales, Clink sales, Pedigree sales, pre 2002 or whenever gpa goes back to etc (thumbs u