• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who or What is Hastings?

19 posts in this topic

We have one here. Like others said, It's basically a FYE on steroids. They have comics, music, vidja games, movies, books. I thought it was pretty weird that we have this, and out LCS is in the same strip plaza.

It's funny, a lot of people haven't heard of it, myself included, until they started doing variants.

If you look at their store locator they have 149 stores in 21 states but nothing on the east coast.

Those without a store near them, you can order online. They have a good selection of moderns at good prices though i have heard mixed messages on their packaging.

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/section.jsp?departmentName=POD&podName=Comics&from=headerbookcomics&utm_nooverride=1

It's funny, a lot of people haven't heard of it, myself included, until they started doing variants.

If you look at their store locator they have 149 stores in 21 states but nothing on the east coast.

Those without a store near them, you can order online. They have a good selection of moderns at good prices though i have heard mixed messages on their packaging.

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/section.jsp?departmentName=POD&podName=Comics&from=headerbookcomics&utm_nooverride=1

Their packaging is absolutely the worst. They just put the book in a manilla envelope and hope for the best. The problem is that they will reuse very very worn envelopes as well. So it was a miracle that a book would arrive at all as the package was normally received ripped up in places. Of course I only ordered from them when the shipping was free or .096¢ so I guess I get what I paid for. hm Just looks bad for the company and I would never order anything higher than a few dollars considering the how items are shipped.

+1

Their packaging is absolutely the worst. They just put the book in a manilla envelope and hope for the best. The problem is that they will reuse very very worn envelopes as well. So it was a miracle that a book would arrive at all as the package was normally received ripped up in places. Of course I only ordered from them when the shipping was free or .096¢ so I guess I get what I paid for. hm Just looks bad for the company and I would never order anything higher than a few dollars considering the how items are shipped.

I ordered a Hastings Variant of 'Captain America'. It was packaged very well, and arrived in perfect condition. I guess I must be one of the lucky ones, especially as the book had to do some serious travelling.

I ordered a Hastings Variant of 'Captain America'. It was packaged very well, and arrived in perfect condition. I guess I must be one of the lucky ones, especially as the book had to do some serious travelling.

+1

I ordered 2 Hastings Star Wars variants and they arrived bagged and boarded in a box in perfect condition, plus shipping was 96 cents!

Did you know that if you order in advance 1000+ copies of a single book you can be approved to commission your own cover for those 1000+ copies?

Hastings Knows and Larry Knows.

Now you Knows.

who has the titanic sinks newspaper graphic? Please post for Mr. Alex.

Did you know that if you order in advance 1000+ copies of a single book you can be approved to commission your own cover for those 1000+ copies?

Hastings Knows and Larry Knows.

Now you Knows.

who has the titanic sinks newspaper graphic? Please post for Mr. Alex.

IM BILL WHEAT